Information Center for Mathematical Science
외부 Preprint 서비스
아래의 Preprint 서버들은 The International Mathematical Union(IMU)의 연결 목록들을 참고하였습니다. 다른 형식의 리스트를 보고 싶으면 아래의 Meta Index로 연결해 보십시요.
- Meta Index
- General Preprint Servers
- Subject specified Preprint Servers
- AMS Preprint Server (AMSPPS) - MSC index
American Mathematical Society.
- Berlin FU Mathematics Publications
Free University of Berlin
- Berlin HU Mathematics Publications
Humbold University of Berlin (HUB)
- Berlin TU Mathematics Preprints - ftp
Technical University of Berlin
- Chemnitz TU, Mathematics Publications - ftp
- CMS Mathematics Preprints
Canadian Mathematical Society.
- Duisburg U, Mathematics Preprints - lists only
- Duke U Mathematics Preprints
- Duke and MSRI Mathematics E-prints - Ginsparg server
- Erlangen U, Applied Mathematics Articles
- ESI Mathematics and Physics Preprints
Preprints of the International Erwin Schr?inger Institute for Mathematical Physics (ESI), Vienna, Austria.
- Florida SU Mathematics E-Prints
- Freiburg U, Mathematics Preprints
- Halle-Wittenberg U, Technical Reports
- Hanover U, Mathematics Preprints
- IMS Mathematics Preprints (SUNY Stony Brook)
Institute for Mathematical Sciences at Stony Brook, USA.
- Kaiserslautern U, Technical Reports - Harvest
A searchable database.
- Kiel U Mathematics Reports
- LANL High Energy Physics Preprints
Paul Ginsparg's preprint server at the Los Alamos National Laboratory, USA. It is included here because its preprint distribution service became a technical model for some mathematical archivestoo.
- Louvain U, Mathematics Preprints
Preprints of the Department of Mathematics at the University of Louvain, Belgium. There is a project to group the preprint servers from different universities of Belgium.
- Magdeburg U Mathematics Preprints
- MPI Computer Science (Saarbruecken)
Research Reports of the Max Planck Institute for Computer Science, Saarbruecken, Germany.
- MSRI Mathematics Preprints Archive - Ginsparg Server
Preprint collection at the Mathematical Sciences Research Institute with a searchable forms interface; includes preprints on Algebraic Geometry, Automorphic Forms, Complex Dynamics and Hyperbolic Geometry, Differential Geometry and global Analysis, Functional Analysis, and Quantum Algebra and Topology.
- Muenster U, Mathematics Publications
- North Western U Mathematics Preprints
- Oklahoma SU Mathematical Preprints
- Osnabrueck U Mathematics Preprints
- RUTCOR Research Reports (Rutgers U)
Rutgers Center for Operations Research (RUTCOR) at Rutgersd Univesity, USA.
- SFB 343 Mathematics Preprints (Bielefeld U) - ftp
- SFB 343 Mathematics Preprints (Osnabrueck U)
- Stuttgart U, Mathematics Preprints - list only
- Trier U, Mathematics Publications
- Ulm U, Mathematics Publications
- WIAS (Berlin), Research Publications
- Wisconsin U Mathematics Preprints
- Algebraic Geometry (Duke U & MSRI) - Ginsparg server
- Algebraic Number Theory Archive (U Illinois at Urbana)
Also algebraic geometry preprints.
- Algebraic (Hopf) Topology (Purdue U)
Maintained by Clarence Wilkerson, Purdue University.
- Automorphic Forms (Duke U & MSRI) - Ginsparg server
- Cellular Automata (ANU)
Australian National University.
- Combinatorics E-prints (LANL)
The purpose of the Los Alamos National Laboratory's Combinatorics E-print Server (LACES) is to provide rapid access to current research in combinatorics, and to serve as a searchable and browsable access point for resources in discrete mathematics.
- Complex Dynamics (SUNY Stony Brook)
- Differential Geometry and Global Analysis (Duke U & MSRI) - Ginsparg server
- Field Arithmetic Archive (Negev U)
This archive stores electronic preprints on the arithmetic of fields, Galois theory, model theory of fields, and related topics. It is located at Ben Gurion University in Be'er-Sheva, Israel.
- Functional Analysis (Sissa)
- Geometry Analysis (U Massachusetts, Amherst)
- Homogenization and Optimal Design (EURO-HOM)
Preprints of the EURO-Homogenization project
- Interior-Point Archive (ANL)
The Interior-Point Archive contains new preprints in the field of interior-point methods. It has been operating since December 1994 and is fairly comprehensive. It is tied to a mailing list; there are instructions on the web page for joining the mailing list. Contribution by: Stephen Wright, ANL E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- K-Theory Preprint Archives (Illinois U, Urbana)
This archive is managed by Daniel R. Grayson and Rick Jardine.
- Logic (Indiana U)
- Logic Eprints (U Florida) - WAIS
- Mathematical Physics Preprint Archive (U Texas Austin)
- Nonlinear Science Archive (CNLS, LANL)
Coordinated by the Center for Nonlinear Studies at Los Alamos National Laboratory.
- Number Theory and Algebra - Hasse Server (Munich TU)
Announcements, preprints and abstracts of publications in the areas of algebra, group theory and number theory from the Mathematical Institute of the TU Munich. A database of algebraic number fields is in preparation. This server is maintained by G. Niklasch, email@example.com
- Numerical Analysis (Oxford U)
Research Reports from the Numerical Analysis Group of the computing laboratory at Oxford University, UK.
- Numerical Analysis (RAL, UK)
Technical reports from the Numerical Analysis Group, Computing and Information Systems Department, Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, United Kingdom.
- Optimization Reports - ftp
- Optimization (Braunschweig TU)
- Optimization (Graz TU)
- Organic Mathematics (Simon Fraser U)
- Porous Media Preprints (Munich U)
- Pure Mathematics (U East Anglia)
- Quantum Algebra and Topology (Duke U & MSRI) - Ginsparg server
- Representations and Cohomology of Groups (U Georgia)
- Scientific Computing Publications (GSCI)
A list of various publications (preprints, tech reports, etc.) maintained by the German Interest Group in Scientific Computing of the DMV.
- Wavelets (Salzburg U)
Contains links to a number of related WWW- and ftp-Server.